Application Deadline: May. 15, 2016
The General Manager is the senior staff person responsible for the overall management of the operations of the Club. The GM leads a team of full-time, part-time and contract staff in order to achieve the objectives of the Club’s strategic plan in accordance with established club practices and standards, as well as the policies and requirements of governing organizations. For a full job description, email David Holder, President firstname.lastname@example.org.
Experience and qualifications:
- Post secondary education preferably in sport management or business administration
- Three years of experience in a similar leadership role
- Demonstrated knowledge of universal sport principles, coaching, long-term athlete development
- Demonstrated knowledge of the non-profit environment, governance, policy development
- Strong leadership and team management skills, as well as office management experience including staff supervision, financial operations, etc.
- Strong project management skills
- Strong communications skills, oral and written and preferably bilingual
Type of Position: Full Time
Employment Type: Employee